Here’s some of the stuff I’ve written:
- zf: barely there fetch utility
- nvim-blameline: GitLens’s current line blame for nvim.
- vim-docker: Docker development plugin for Vim
- vim-zen: Barebones Vim plugin manager
- vim-githubinator: Show selected text in Vim on Github
- vim-yami: Monochromatic dark(闇) theme for Vim
- goodreadsh: Command line interface for goodreads.com
- py-splice: A Python interface to splice(2) syscall
- githubfs: Read-only virtual file-system for Github using FUSE
- pip-name: Check whether a package name is available on PyPi
- amizone-cli: Command line interface for amizone.net
- dash: Unix shell written with piping & history recollection
- vimport: Vim plugin to import and drop modules
- chromatic: Create monochromatic backgrounds on the terminal
That’s about it, feel free to reach out.